note to self: need pedicure asap


anthropologie top + shoes, thrifted skirt, F21 cardigan

I just bought these heels from Anthropologie this past weekend. I've been looking for more open toed shoes to prepare for summer and these immediately caught my eye as I wandered throughout the store. Didn't really do much today other than continue looking for a job and sitting in my boyfriend's apartment making (or rather, watching him make) french toast for brunch and meatloaf for breakfast. Summer is kind of nice.

(My feet are gross but I'll post a picture anyway. I tried painting my nails but I still need a real pedicure!)

You have read this article outfit with the title note to self: need pedicure asap. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2009/05/note-to-self-need-pedicure-asap.html. Thanks!