Don't Upset the Rhythm

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Coat: Vintage, Tank: Bebe, Cardigan and Jeans: BDG, Booties: Zara

I'm now a huge fan of The Noisettes and their song, "Don't Upset the Rhythm," ever since seeing them perform at the Teen Vogue party. I'm listening to it right now! Anyways,I almost completely forgot I had this coat, it's been hanging in a separate room with all my other winter jackets all year. The weather is getting overcast and should be raining by the end of this week, so I think I will be grabbing stuff from that closet more often now! And I just found my old TopShop charm bracelet that I got a few years ago in Malaysia,it brings back so many fun memories. I cannot wait to head back there and to Singapore next month! I'll definitely be hitting up TopShop again :)

And I'm loving the personal style of Model of the Moment, Karmen Pedaru. So effortless and cool.I love all the fur, leather, and tiny shorts she wears. She always looks flawless, so I gathered a few of my favorite snapshots of her! Hope you like it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I cannot believe tomorrow is already Thursday. The days and weeks are going by sooo fast, it's insane. I think I will be taking it easy and just try to make the days feel longer! The fact that it gets dark so early now doesn't help either lol!
You have read this article with the title Don't Upset the Rhythm. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2009/12/don-upset-rhythm.html. Thanks!