The Sea Changes Color

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sweater: Elaine Kim, Jeans: Citizens of Humanity, Combats: Vintage, Sunglasses: Vintage, Bag: Vintage

So my latest obsession is this cashmere sweater by Elaine Kim. I did a shoot for her latest collection last week and also got to keep a few of her pieces as I promised to blog about it! How cool is the bold shoulder!? The lightweight cashmere is sheer but still keeps me really warm. It's a bit cropped too, which I love. Showing a sliver of tummy won't hurt anyone! A really cool unique piece that makes a jeans and sweater combo not so plain. So I was out and about trying to find some Christmas gifts for my family, but I couldn't find the perfect gifts. I'm still on the lookout! And my phone has been acting funny lately, hard to scroll and not showing who is calling, but I think it's beginning to go back to normal hopefully!

Have a great rest of your week! :)
xoxo, Natalie
You have read this article with the title The Sea Changes Color. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2009/12/the-sea-changes-color.html. Thanks!