etsy picks: oversized cardigans


vintage MARIGOLD OVERSIZED cardigan sweater via allencompanyinc

Since I'm feeling nice and I really should not be buying more of these as I get rid of them, I'm going to share with you guys a couple of my bookmarked oversized sweaters on Etsy. I promise I won't get mad if you guys buy them, in fact, I'm telling you guys to buy them. I compiled a long tedious list of my handpicked favorites as a gift from me to you guys! Keep an eye out for more in my shop blog but for now check these out from a few of my favorite etsy sellers:

Vintage Hand Knitted Shawl Collar Cardigan
Vintage 80s Shawl Collar Long Sleeved Cardigan
Vintage Oversize Hand Knit Tan Sweater
Super slouchy honey brown cardigan
1970s GORGEOUS slouchy sweater
Vintage black slouchy sweater coat
Slouchy cosby sweater cardigan
Vintage red MOHAIR blend oversize sweater
Vintage OATMEAL deep v neck double breasted cardigan
Vintage black textured slouchy cardigan
Brown slouchy fit button up cardigan
vintage 70s ivory cable knit sweater cardigan
Vintage cute purple slouchy oversize cardigan sweater
Vintage cream cozy cable knit oversized slouchy cardigan
Vintage gray and black slouchy cardigan sweater
Vintage RUST GRANDPA OVERSIZED SWEATER
You have read this article etsy with the title etsy picks: oversized cardigans. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2009/12/etsy-picks-oversized-cardigans.html. Thanks!