out with 2009...

blossoms

...and in with 2010!

I always forget that I just started my blog in April, feels like much longer. I just checked my site tracker (which I totally forgot I had installed) and found that I have already surpassed half a million visits! A big thanks to everyone who made this possible. I may be a terribly bad blogger but you guys have stuck with me all this time despite my shortcomings. I promise that from here things will only get better since I can genuinely say that I'm really into blogging. It took a while but I found my niche and will continue to explore it and hope that you guys stick around for another year!

2009 started out horribly but became much better almost instantly two months in. BF and I finally started dating (after what, a year and a half of mutual crushes?) and I developed a solid group of friends. I gained ten pounds but found someone who will take me out on food adventures, so I guess it's a good thing? I'm sitting here trying to figure out what else there is to note about 2009 but most of the things I can think of are weird and Pika-related. I try to keep it to a minimum on the blog but I really am a strange person and I'm glad I don't really have to hide it IRL since BF is equally weird and odd. Oh yeah, did I ever mention that BF = his initials? I guess it works both ways.

Things to look forward to in 2010: more consistent blog posts, graduation, and, erm... joining the workforce. I'm excited about that last one only because I'll finally be done with school but it still scares the shit out of me to think that I'll be there in just a couple months. Well, in any case, 2010 sounds like it will be an interesting year and we'll see where I'll be by the end of it :)

Follow my blog with bloglovin
You have read this article with the title out with 2009.... You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2009/12/out-with-2009.html. Thanks!