baker beach

baker beach

This is what a beach in San Francisco looks like, where the closer you get to the coast the more foggy and freezing cold it gets. We thought it would be cute but didn't expect this weather in Juky, Still a nice date nevertheless. Brenty made custom sandwiches (mine had smoked salmon, havarti, avocado, and other goodies) and we tried our best to enjoy the scenery while we froze our asses off. The journey to and from there on public transportation was probably twice as long.

(pssssst, a couple random notes: my nails are Chanel Lilac Sky, boater hat is from Forever 21, and the sunglasses are those same vintage ones that I always wear... cheers!)

smoked salmon sandwich
turkey sandwich
date at baker beach
date at baker beach
date at baker beachdate at baker beach
date at baker beach
date at baker beach

I also got new shoes last weekend. Almost bought them on Bluefly the day before for much more but got insanely lucky at the Barneys sale in San Francisco with the LAST ONE in my size. Maybe it was meant to be, as Lulu pointed out. It felt really nice to finally get the shoes that I'd been wanting for so long with money that I made on my own and did a really good job of saving instead of spending it on random clothes. Feels good man.

new shoes
new shoes

Also, my team is in the final! That damn octopus, he was actually right. Thanks to everyone who stuck around for my tweets and obsession, hehe. I never lost hope and it feels rewarding to know that they finally made it. Germany played amazingly throughout the tournament and I was sad to see them go. I'm nervous about Sunday, let's hope I don't have a panic attack like I did during the Paraguay game...
You have read this article boyfriend / food / snapshots with the title baker beach. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2010/07/baker-beach.html. Thanks!