i like your buns

06-27-1006-27-10
kain dolman silk shirt, gap long & lean jeans courtesy of lucky, vintage belt + sunglasses, swedish hasbeens


Take what you will from that headline. The buns above are a little lacking (even if these jeans contribute to the illusion that I actually have something there) compared to the contents of the images below. I wore this out to hang out with friends and walk around Pasadena after Mexico's dismal game against Argentina (I knew it was coming but I was still affected nevertheless).

papparich
papparich

I've been trying to blog about Papparich for days now but I don't know how to accurately describe what exactly went into my mouth. That "Father of All Buns" tagline is an understatement: upon first bite, the crunchy sugary exterior gives way to an inside which is almost too soft and fluffy to comprehend. I uttered "HOLY SHIT" but hadn't even reached the best part: a glob of melted butter at the center. Butter. B-U-T-T-E-R. THERE'S A FUCKING GLOB OF BUTTER IN THE CENTER, GUYS. I don't know what else I can say, I'm salivating right now thinking about it and am angry that I won't get another until I go back down in August. Really, really angry. If you are ever anywhere in the vicinity of Pasadena, please GO NOW.

papparich
papparich
You have read this article food / outfit with the title i like your buns. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-like-your-buns.html. Thanks!