Calista

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here are some shots of me from the latest Calista Fall/Winter 2010 Lookbook, photographed by Yudi Echevarria and Erika Hokanson. Calista was created in New York by the designer duo Brigitte K and Sofia Shannon, two of the sweetest people you will ever meet! I loved all the looks and would wear just about everything in the collection. The clothes looked beautiful simply with no bangs and just really bold eyebrows. I'm obsessed with their fitted lace frocks and oversize silk blouses. Super minimalistic, wearable, and chic! It's a gorgeous collection and I'm so happy I got to be the face of their latest lookbook! Check out their website and store to see more photos and a video of the shoot!

And I hope everyone had a nice 4th of July weekend!
You have read this article with the title Calista. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2010/07/calista.html. Thanks!