sunday afternoon

laundry day

cooking
TOP: Acne, Saint James, vintage, Acne, A.P.C., and vintage shirts
BOTTOM: Gap 1969 jeggings, Golden Ponies oxfords, Daiso apron

Doing laundry and cooking dinner: an ideal Sunday afternoon. I feel like a fraud wearing an apron since I'm only assigned menial tasks like prepping the rosemary or crumbling cheese. Tonight we Brenty is making pork tenderloin with gorgonzola sauce and rosemary potatoes on the side. I was actually supposed to cook this meal but freaked out last minute because, well, I'm not very confident in my skills. One day, one day.

Also, a couple announcements. First, I updated my blog shop with a couple goodies including brand new April 77 jeans and a Trovata skirt! Second, I just found out that I'm the grand winner of the Chictopia Beso Inspired Contest! Thanks to everyone who voted for me, next month I get to be their August Fashion Correspondent!
You have read this article shop update / snapshots with the title sunday afternoon. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2010/07/sunday-afternoon.html. Thanks!