ASOS FUTURE STYLIST, FINAL ROUND - 'STYLED FOR 2011'



Here we go! the looks of ASOS FUTURE STYLIST COMPETITION - final round are now up on asos facebook page! After a lot of consideration and hours of adding and deleting dresses from my asos shopping basket, the look I decided to go for was this clean cut white dress with simple accessories and styling. The theme is 'styled for 2011' and I wanted to embrace it with a minimalistic approach... after the heavy winter of layering I was really longing for something white with a simple silhouette, the dress really just ticked all the boxes! and to meet the brief, I paired it with a asos swarovski ring and asos grey boots, originally worn here.

every vote counts... so head over to asos facebook page to 'like' my look to win the title for asos future stylist! to be able to vote, you have to first 'like' the asos page... thank you all! <3

CLICK TO GET TO MY ENTRY
You have read this article teenvogue with the title ASOS FUTURE STYLIST, FINAL ROUND - 'STYLED FOR 2011'. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/01/asos-future-stylist-final-round-for-2011.html. Thanks!