Lee klabin ss11 couture







A few months back I was invited to the showroom of Lee klabin.. I spent hours trying on the dresses and admiring the delicate structure of the beautifully displayed dresses in a brick covered studio on the other side of town, some of you might remember the post I did about it, here. I absolutely loved the designs and many of you agreed on the fact that that I should probably have walked out in one of the dresses.. 

anyway above are pictures from the couture ss11 line launch party! it took place in an old stable or 'horse hospital'.. you know - stone floors, concrete walls (one of those places I dream of remaking in to a flat one day) but for the occasion - it was perfect and tied the whole theme together. While the film was playing on a big screen we enjoyed champagne from vintage crockery, and admired the details of the of the graceful gowns..

below some stills and the 'doll house' collection short film  - you have to watch it!

ps. I want to get married in one of those dresses.

images above and short film coutesy of leeklabin.com
You have read this article with the title Lee klabin ss11 couture. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/01/lee-klabin-ss11-couture.html. Thanks!