this is a post about mike

tartine
mike

There you go, Mike. Happy? Earlier today we went to Tartine for some sandwiches and coffee. After a failed attempt to get soft serve ice cream at Bi-Rite, we took the J downtown so Mike could buy a pair of Oliver Peoples sunglasses at Barney's. I'm on a shopping ban until I finish cleaning out my closet so I forced myself to stay away from the 60% off shoe section... hardest thing ever. Around this time I usually save up enough money for a special shoe purchase (a couple months ago it was that pair of Miu Miu clogs) but I can't really do that at the moment since I'm in the process of starting a new part of my life after graduating. After Barney's we ended up at Bastille where I watched Brent buy a Flippa K shirt and oversized red sweater. If you're in the city and haven't been there yet you should check it out, they have a pretty good selection of Fjallraven backpacks. I almost bought a mini kanken in my favorite shade of bright green but ughhhhhhhhh. Maybe I'll go back later.

Well I guess this wasn't really about Mike but hey, isn't that picture enough? We like to go to Taco Bell together and when he's playing World of Warcraft he'll buy me a burrito from Papalote if I go pick it up for us. Sometimes we get into fights about who gets to spend time with Brent but in the end we always make up...
You have read this article food / snapshots with the title this is a post about mike. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/01/this-is-post-about-mike.html. Thanks!