que me pongo MANGO!



























Here are behind the scenes images of my video shoot for my favorite Spanish brand, MANGO! The video won't be out till March, but for now I am giving you just a little sneak peek! Everything from the fitting to the actual shoot was a total blast! The MANGO and Hunter & Gatti production team were so amazing and so much fun! They flew in all the way from Barcelona, Spain to shoot both Julie Sarinana of Sincerely Jules (who has become such a great friend of mine) and I in beautiful looks from their Spring 2011 collection. The collection is gorgeous and so fresh. There were a lot of beige, stripes, and pops of color! For the shoot, I picked out a flowing floor length dress in my favorite shade, cream. It's bohemian yet classic, and just so me! I'm so happy that my sister, Dylana Suarez, had a day off work and was able to attend the shooting at the Nick Metropolis. Thanks to her, I have some amazing behind the scenes shots to remember my day with the incredible MANGO team! It was also awesome to get together again with the cute blogger babe that kept us company throughout the day, Jade Munson (who I previously worked with on a shoot). Gahhh, I cannot wait till the video launches. I even got to sing and play my guitar for MANGO. Such a dream and wonderful opportunity. Stay tuned for more behind the scenes images from our shoot on the MANGO blog, KEEP THE BEAT!! (Muchos besos to Cristian, Cristina, Carolina and everyone else for putting this together!)

Follow Natalie Off Duty

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
You have read this article Natalie Suarez MANGO with the title que me pongo MANGO!. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/01/que-me-pongo-mango.html. Thanks!