Check the 90's



acne shirt
zara jacket
isabel marant pants
alexander wang shoes
ray ban sunnies

It's so ridiculously cold here in Turkey, I had to reschedule most of my shootings as the snow on the background can always be photoshopped out, but goosebumped skin and a pissed off face is another story. Anyway it looks like a nice warm sunshine right? so let's just go with that for now. I finally got to wear my new pants! after a few rounds of adding, deleting then adding back again these to my online shopping cart I decided that checks are forever and that was the end of the denial story. After being a bit bored with checks on shirts I think they look quite nice on a pair of skinny cropped pants! adding a little sportness with a Zara sale find jacket, and my dearest Wang heels that are great for photos and sitting down, nothing else.
You have read this article teenvogue with the title Check the 90's. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/02/check-90.html. Thanks!