LFW kick off


It's finally time! or should I say already.. London fashion week is starting today, which makes it a year ago since I ran in to Mr. Alexader Wang at a party here in London. In my overly excited state, I have no idea what we spoke about but I do remember I was wearing head to toe Wang, score.


Over the next week I will be doing most of my coverage for a Finnish site Lily, with streetstyle, behind the scenes posts and daily outfits. This time I will also be writing in English! So for more pictures head over to Lily!

I will also be doing a whole bunch of backstage shooting for an online boutique Avenue32 and more streetstyle for Ebay's new fashion blog.

So a whole lot to keep up with! If you want even more, there is always Twitter...

xxx
You have read this article with the title LFW kick off. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/02/lfw-kick-off.html. Thanks!