What I wore to Unique


alexander wang shoes
american apparel nail polish

pictures by Shini Park

As I've been spending most of the days on the run, I took full advantage of the day when I only had one important show to attend. I got to dress up a bit and after seeing my friend Charlie May's AW12 presentation the other day I knew exactly what to wear. I paired my white ensemble with a new Moxham clutch that Madelene Moxham herself claimed to have been inspired by me. Now that if anything is a humbling enough reason for the clutch to be the cherry on the cake for my special day outfit.

Thank you Shini for the impeccable photography
You have read this article teenvogue with the title What I wore to Unique. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/02/what-i-wore-to-unique.html. Thanks!