Breakfast with Phillip Lim


Last week I stopped by Selfridges to welcome Phillip Lim to London, in the from of a breakfast get-together in his very own pop-up shop. I was given a little preview of the AW collection that will be in store from July, while Phillip himself took the time to talk to his guest, enthusiastically demonstrated the functionality of his 31 hour bag range that you already know I am a fan of. The black zipper clutch might just be the most perfect little evening bag I ever came across, definitely my next splurge.

I’m starting my weekend early and heading to the Canary Island tomorrow, check back soon for sunny updates!

xxx
You have read this article with the title Breakfast with Phillip Lim. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/05/breakfast-with-phillip-lim.html. Thanks!