Triple x


herve leger dress
dolci follie mask

photos by stefanie

Photos from getting ready for a super fun party I attended in Finland a few weeks ago. We celebrated the launch of Vitaminwater’s triple x flavor in a Noir themed party at Bläk in Helsinki - from now on my favorite place to party at whenever I am in town. We had Misshapes DJ’ing us through the night and I was dressed by the great Finnish designer Jussi Salminen! How beautiful is that human hair clutch? Available here in black and blond.

A million thank you’s to Jussi and to Silver for having me at the party!

It’s been all catching up for me lately, getting back to my routines has been slower than planned. This weekend I am traveling out of town to shoot my sister trying out the waves in England, I even rented a zoom lens to test, we’ll see how that goes. But regarding my attempt to get somewhat back to the routines, what would you guys like to see more on 5 inch and up?

xxx
You have read this article with the title Triple x. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/05/triple-x.html. Thanks!