Smokey


What better than to attend a barbeque than in some amazing 80's inspired oversize jeans? These by Citizens of Humanity blew my mind the moment I received them in the mail. Their high-ish waist and straight, wide legs made me feel a whole lot like Jane Birkin...one of the coolest chicks in all the land. I was on the rooftop overlooking the Hudson River, along with my folks over at BARIII, squinting all afternoon in the sun. My friends and I sat cross-legged for hours, talking nonsense, twirling flowers into headbands, and wishing the day would never come to an end. The terrace smelled of grilling burgers and burnt bits of corn on the cob. Smokey, purely delicious, and so worth leaving with the scent of barbeque in your hair.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Smokey. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/05/smokey.html. Thanks!