Chanel, Celine and the styles in between


weekday coat
zara shirt
gina tricot jeans
alexander wang shoes
celine bag

I found a new site to love, think a narrowed down ebay, only brands and just fashion. Yes that is Vestiaire Collective, a site where you can buy or sell, let’s call it recycle, your designer items. That means that you can find Birkins, Chanel suits or like in my case - a Celine for much less. Best of all, the items go though a check which takes away the fear of buying a fake. Try it, but try to not get too hooked.

I came across this bag around the time I realized I’m lacking a classic little black strap bag, so I’m thrilled to now be the owner of my first Celine. I would be willing to say that it was worth the investment, but in this case it was more of an impulse buy. Definitely one of my best.

xxx
You have read this article with the title Chanel, Celine and the styles in between. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/05/chanel-celine-and-styles-in-between.html. Thanks!