hello sailor




05-12-2012Equipment Daddy shirt, Rag and Bone shorts, Coach bag, Acne Pistol Boots, Karen Walker sunglasses
 

Walked over to Hayes Valley this weekend for brunch and a little bit of shopping. Oops. Finally bought these boots! I'm still holding on to my favorite Rachel Comey boots (wrote something about them for Refinery 29 here) but I'm super excited about finally getting these boots after two years of wanting them. Success!

I'm selling my Miu Miu clogs on Threadflip by the way. I'm cleaning out my closet this week so I'll be posting a few more things there and also updating my Tumblr shop.



05-12-201205-12-2012
You have read this article outfit with the title hello sailor. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/05/hello-sailor.html. Thanks!