Coming Soon: My Volcom Fall '12 Design Collaboration!

It's 2012 and already things are looking bigger and better. I'm super excited to announce that my Volcom Fall '12 design collection will be hitting stores this year! This is one giant project that has been in the works for over a year now and I can't believe all the pieces are ready and produced and that my lookbook has all been shot back in NYC. I can't wait for it's release! Tomorrow I'm off to Long Beach, CA, for our trade show, where all my clothes will be displayed! I might just have to pinch myself when I get there. Here, I give you a sneak peek at the design process. We got our Volcomunity videographer, Mark (who is a complete genius,) to capture our very first design fitting in the Volcom headquarters. I've been working closely with the adorable Grace of the design team, to make the perfect pieces for my collection. Let's just say there will be some really badass rock n' roll pieces mixed in with beautiful flowing dresses and tops. We worked with some great prints and even threw in some eco-friendly vegan fabrics. I think there is a piece that will fit every girl with any body type. I can't wait to see my readers in the clothes!

Take a peek at our "First Fitting" video below! We get our hands on our samples for the first time ever and talk about the collection (Many thanks to our fit model for bearing with us as we made some final adjustments to the clothing!)



Read my entire interview here on VOLCOMUNITY!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Coming Soon: My Volcom Fall '12 Design Collaboration!. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/01/coming-soon-my-volcom-fall-design.html. Thanks!