Track


 zara top
alexander wang pants
pleats please bag
 zara shoes

I finally arrived back to London late last night. Truth is although I've lived the peaceful getaway life through the pictures on my blog, I actually spent most of my days bed-bound with a fever after catching a rare sun allergy on the first day. Being on drowsy medicine and banned from the sun is the last thing you would wish for a well deserved vacation but I'm more than happy to be back home and feeling better. I now have a big uni project to push through with a marketing report that is not going to write itself, 2194 unread emails and a brand new house to move in to. But at least I have a body filled with energy and one hell of a new wardrobe. So bring it on 2012, whatever you are planning to throw at me next.
You have read this article teenvogue with the title Track. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/01/track.html. Thanks!