Luxury?


I'm going to go ahead and state the obvious by saying that I absolutely love fashion... but I love things that make fun of fashion a tiny bit more. Like my new paper Birkin right here. Don't get me wrong, walking through the made-up, fake paradise that is Thailand, the knock-off bag culture gets really tiring, really fast. Exhausting almost, especially for someone like me that indulges on the satisfaction felt when I hand over my credit card to pay for something that is new, exciting and just outside my price range. Well you've all seen the episode when Carrie attempts to buy a knock-off bag on a side alley in LA.

This bag is by a newly discovered, fantastic Thai brand called Wonder Anatomie. And although the paper Birkin is a direct Hermès copy, I see this more like an ironic tribute to the designer tote that make girls like me think investing 3000+ on a bag is money well spent. My new tote cost me about 100 pounds which surely most of you still think is way too much for a paper bag. I just could not resist the thought of how much confusion, laughs and double takes this one will end up causing.
You have read this article with the title Luxury?. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/01/luxury.html. Thanks!