We are nominated!



I received great news during the week that 5 inch and up has been nominated for a Style Blogger award by Company magazine! I have to admit I am a bit excited because during my two years of blogging I've never been nominated for anything blog-related. Not only am I shortlisted for the 'Best What I'm Wearing Today Blog' but for the 'Overall Best Blog' as well!

The news about the nomination came around the same time as I heard about Company magazines re-launch. The clutch sized cutie includes a fantastic selection of the best 'what-to-wear-now' pieces and it was quite fun seeing many familiar blogger faces throughout the pages. A special shout-out for reader Katie, featured in the horoscopes, who said she turns to 5 inch and up for style advice!

So what do you think, should we try to challenge all those big blogs I'm up against? I guess this is the part where I humbly ask you to vote for 5 inch and up, if you think I deserve your votes. Only takes a minute and you can participate in winning £250 New Look vouchers by adding your email in the end.


voting time is until 11th of Feb, followed by a awards ceremony in March, whereafter the winners will be featured in the April issue of Company magazine.

Thank you all xxx
You have read this article with the title We are nominated!. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/01/we-are-nominated.html. Thanks!