LA Woman: The Golden Globes

Looks like The Golden Globes are just around the corner! The other night, I was invited to attend a Golden Globes event to kick off the awards show this week! I brought along my very good friend, Kelli, and I'm so happy she came...we had the best time! At Cecconi's, a gorgeous restaurant in West Hollywood, it was a whole other world. We ate too many mini bites of pizza and had one too many glasses of champagne. Let's just say it was one very "Old Hollywood" night. I went with my flapper, vintage inspired Of Two Minds dress. That sheer back is just too amazing! Keeping the look very simple and fresh, I didn't wear much makeup at all. We danced the night away, went a bit photobooth crazy, and of course spotted some of our favorite tv characters. Nights like these never seem real...

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title LA Woman: The Golden Globes. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/01/la-woman-golden-globes.html. Thanks!