A Week in Tees: Day 2

(Stylemint tee, White + Warren cashmere travel wrap, BDG Urban Outfitters jeans, Rebecca Minkoff bag, Tory Burch shoes)

Day 2 of my Stylemint tee wearing craziness has arrived hehe! I'm addicted to a great camel colored, simple tee. I spruced it up a bit with by pairing it with a shockingly deep pink jean and a comfy pair of penny loafers. These rich, unexpected colors somehow work perfectly together. And like I've said before, I don't go anywhere without this leather jacket. Easy, peasy, and simply perfecto for bouncing around by the park!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title A Week in Tees: Day 2. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/12/a-week-in-tees-day-2.html. Thanks!