Free People: Feels like Home

Just the other day, I took the train out to Philly for a fun, casual styling day at the Free People offices. I traveled with my two buds Claire and Christina...it was their first time ever to visit the city! As you can probably tell from my snapshots, the offices are super cozy and feel very much like home. I'm obsessed with all the wood details, exposed brick, quilted storage boxes, and comfortable couches. It's like this fairytale dream world where everything is handcrafted and just super adorable! Doub, the FP creative director, along with the marketing team, set up a room for us to display the pieces from their latest catalog. Focused on a grunge, thrown-together vibe, it was right down my alley. Immediately I became inspired, gathered all of my favorite pieces and threw them on. I'm swooning over the little one piece romper. I believe that everything is always better with a leather jacket! This little playdate got me thinking about a few more holiday wish-list additions. What I'm craving? Those mini denim shorts, faux leather pants, and velvet intimates. In between our style session and exploring extravaganza around the building, we also met up with my sister, Dylana, and one of my very good friends, Cheryl, both of whom work in the home office! We eventually did lure them away from their desks for a quick coffee break just to catch up. It was such an awesome day in Philly...a place I go to almost every weekend and never ever get tired of thanks to all my Philly friends. This is just a sneak peek at my day, as I styled many more looks and took even more photos! For now, take a little behind the scenes look at my day with Free People on the Free People blog!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Free People: Feels like Home. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/12/free-people-feels-like-home.html. Thanks!