Rustic Hills

(MiH Jeans tunic, Mango leather jacket, Volcom Brand jeans, Vintage Versace bag, Dolce Vita from Dear Fieldbinder boots)

Whenever I'm home, I always make sure to hike up in the Palisades to my favorite spot, Will Rogers Park. With it's open fields of green grass and endless rows of trees, it's really a California dreamland. Just being outdoors feels amazing. I don't think I've gotten this much sun exposure in a while! The rustic, western setting and beautiful ocean views at the top of the hills get me inspired every time I make the hike. Wearing a worn-in denim tunic, some of my favorite Volcom jeans, and a beanie thrown on last minute, I nuzzled up to horses and ran around the yard foolishly with my arms spread out (pretty refreshing). By the way, I'm totally crushing on beanies and I don't know why I haven't brought them back with me to NYC. They are for sure on my "things to-pack" list. For now, I'm soaking in the SoCal sunshine and enjoying every minute of it.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Rustic Hills. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/12/rustic-hills.html. Thanks!