VOLCOMUNITY: Volcom Girls Spring '12 Campaign

Take a behind the scenes look at my Volcom Spring '12 campaign shoot! We played with super bright backdrops, hot pink lips, and killer stick straight hair. It's only winter, but I've already got high-waisted shorts and crop tops on my mind. I just made my Volcom Spring '12 orders and they should be arriving at my NYC doorstep any day now (can't wait to post some outfits and give you a sneak peek!)

Take a look at my campaign video: NERD IS THE NEW BLACK



For now, the Volcom Holiday '11 collection is in stores. See my Holiday '11 campaign video, and SHOP! It's rock n' roll brilliance if I do say so myself...

Continue to follow me on VOLCOMUNITY.com babes!
You have read this article with the title VOLCOMUNITY: Volcom Girls Spring '12 Campaign. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/12/volcomunity-volcom-girls-spring-campaign.html. Thanks!