holiday outfit

holiday outfit
Equipment silk shirt, Gap pointelle sweater, A.P.C. trench, Black Milk pants, nOir necklace, Ray Ban wayfarers, Botega Venetta clutch, Jil Sander wedges

Took these photos for a Gap feature a couple weeks ago before attending a shopping event at Madewell for DailyBuzz Style! I'm still in LA visiting family so my actual holiday outfits included bare legs and shorts since it's really warm here. I did get to frolic in the snow last week with an impromptu trip to Tahoe though! I've never actually experienced a white Christmas since I've always spent it in Southern California. I guess I'll just stick to celebrating in shorts for now.

Oh I also updated my shop blog! Go check it out!

holiday outfit
holiday outfit


"Head Over Heels" - Tears For Fears
You have read this article outfit with the title holiday outfit. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/12/holiday-outfit.html. Thanks!