We the Free

(Free People blouse, shorts and hat. Dolce Vita from Dear Fieldbinder boots, Carol Marie necklaces/ Saint Claude dove skull necklace/Ax+ Apple choker/Samantha Wills bracelet)

During my styling session at the Free People offices in Philly, my good friend Naomi of the marketing team, swung me around to the back of the building to snap these photos. With the grungy setting just off the water of the Navy Yard, I couldn't feel more inspired. The more I visit the offices, the more of the relaxed Cali girl comes out in me. Here I layered chunky necklaces and rings onto this simple, yet beautiful blouse. This look felt very "me" the moment I put it. It's completely basic, but if you look close, the small details and accessories make it anything but! And I am definitely getting back into hats, especially big floppy ones over a head of messy locks. After that train ride, and a full day up and out since 6am, a girl could use a hair brush :)

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title We the Free. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/12/we-free.html. Thanks!