With a swedish influence


 cos hoodie
h&m vest
zara skirt

Apologies for the slow updates lately, still one long week to push through before I can escape the city for a little country getaway.

I spotted this hoodie originally on Columbine's blog, who is doing a really good job at the styling of Styleby magazine. I then later accidentally came across the jumper in the menswear department of Cos.. with it's cosy thick scuba material, it just had to be mine. Also on monday my Nowhere shoes arrived! you might already guess what I'm going to say next.. I wish the heel was higher. Nevertheless I've been using them all week and they are surprisingly comfortable.

ps. I've been so taken by your positive feedback on the Grazia feature! love you all xxx
You have read this article teenvogue with the title With a swedish influence. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/12/with-swedish-influence.html. Thanks!