Finnish Elle


Last spring I was shot for Finland's Elle magazine! The feature, which is the Accessory supplement is now out in Finland, these are a few of my favorite shots.

And then on to some amazing news!! I've been nominated for best blog of the year by Elle Finland, so if you think I deserve to win, please click here to vote for 5 inch and up. Your support is really appreciated!

In the pictures above I wore a ZARA tee, H&M jacket, GINA TRICOT jeans, ACNE boots and a PHILLIP LIM bag in the first pictures, taken outside my favorite cafe, Kaffeine. I then changed to a H&M waistcoat, LNA tee, MARNI x H&M pants and hat, TOPSHOP shoes, DANIELLE FOSTER bag and MOXHAM bracelet while I took some photos of my J.W ANDERSON x ALDO heels in the park.

If you happen to live in Finland, get the magazine for more photos and the interview, a million thanks for Elle for the lovely feature!

photography by Karoliina Bärlund
You have read this article with the title Finnish Elle. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/10/finnish-elle.html. Thanks!