My Company cover!



Company Magazines first Street Style Edit with me on the cover.. ehrm it did not really hit me until I saw myself on the magazine stand. So a huge thank you to the whole team for the appreciation. With all the talk around how bloggers and publications compete these days, it’s pretty great to see that Company is setting an example of how we both work together.

So for my story, we shot five outfits and ended the day with a lovely interview that I thought I’ll share with you too. At this point I’m slightly bias, but I would have to say that the magazine sums up so perfectly those numerous hours of blog browsing and represents quite accurately all the images saved in my inspiration folders. A mag worth every penny.

Favorites from the shoot must have been those Topshop Unique knee boots, J.W Anderson pyjama suit, Kurt Geiger white booties and Mango hooded coat - NEED.
You have read this article with the title My Company cover!. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/10/my-company-cover.html. Thanks!