The Fuschia BENNI

I am so excited to officially launch the 
Here, I'm shot in our fuschia boot (many more colors to be released soon). For now, you can see Dylana rocking the pumpkin boot, which I'm also secretly super obsessed with. I cannot decide which color I love more. Part of our JETT collection, the Benni is a much simpler version to our everyday flat boot. The laces, the rich suede, and perfect black heel. It's also the comfiest boot I own. With the BENNI, we wanted to create something that goes with just about anything this fall...tights, skinny jeans, shorts. It's a purely simple boot with clean lines and a perfect ankle.  After many visits to the Modern Vice NYC factory, we've been perfecting this boot for months. We got it just perfect and now, I'm super excited to see our readers not only sporting the JETT, but the BENNI. B-b-b-b-benni and the JETT...heaven.

For now, our fuschia and pumpkin BENNI is available on modernvice.com!

Also, watch the video we filmed along with the song I recorded in studio!
Shot by Kelsea Kosko.
You have read this article with the title The Fuschia BENNI. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-fuschia-benni.html. Thanks!