Mountain of Dreams

Kenny Clothes campaign, shot by Chris Clinton

I cannot look at my Kenny Clothes campaign without listening to Led Zeppelin's "Going to California." I feel this shoot was made to go with that song. The white mares. "Wondering how tomorrow could ever follow today." The day was perfect. I had it on replay all week before this shoot. I know I'll look back at these images when I'm older and smile...home just feels so close in them, I can almost feel how the sun warms my skin. The crew was nearly clothe-less in the desert heat, but nothing stopped us from capturing those perfect moments. I dream about the next time I can go back to California...and cartwheel my way through the desert. I live for that freedom.

Watch the campaign video here and read the story inside our shoot inside Foam Magazine

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Mountain of Dreams. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/10/mountain-of-dreams.html. Thanks!