London Wit

 (Chaser Brand tee, Vintage military jacket, H&M hat, Vintage sunglasses, J Brand jeans, "Natalie + Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice" JETT boots)

London still seems extremely close. Can I go back already? I miss the England chill, that witty attitude, and above all, those super cute accents. I have to say, this was my London uniform, and still, I'm wearing it here in New York. The military jacket, skinnies, and JETTS make for simple perfection. Oh, and a hat. Hats, hats, hats. I just got another one yesterday (it's becoming a problem.) I'm seriously in love. Anyways, I'll forever cherish those moments leaning against the red telephone booths with the sister, with not a care in the world, feeling as if I were out of some teenage British novel. I found myself tucked away in a small alley in Chinatown, thinking of reasons not to leave.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title London Wit. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/10/london-wit.html. Thanks!