My Math dress


SANDRA HAGELSTAM x MATH dress
KAREN LONDON jewellery
ALDO x J.W ANDERSON shoes

Here it finally is, the dress I designed together with My-wardrobe and Shaz, mastermind of the brand Math! I previously spoke about our collaboration on the blog, see these shots from the process. So this is the result of a day spend planning the design together with Shaz. I wanted something with sporty cuts and possibly a wrap skirt but Shaz turned it in to something even better. The dress is designed to match Math’s SS13 collection, that I had the privilege to attend, wearing this dress.

But on to the best news! My-wardrobe is hosting a competition where on of you can win a chance to collaborate with Math on a design, just like I did, head over here to take part. This is such a unique opportunity that everyone should take part in no matter if you are experience in the field or not, I promise that Shaz and My-wardrobe will make it a day to remember.
You have read this article teenvogue with the title My Math dress. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/10/my-math-dress.html. Thanks!