Hocus Pocus

(One Teaspoon from Dear Fieldbinder dress, Urban sweater, Stuart Weitzman shoes, "Brave for Natalie Suarez" Angel Court ceremony necklace and stacked rings, B.B. Dakota coat, Coach "Legacy" handbag)

It's that time of year again! Pumpkin season! Hmmm, I thought what better way to kick off fall, then spending it in Philly, with my Free People girls. I live for those long, sleepy car rides to the pumpkin patch. It was a spur of the moment decision. Nobody could decide what to do, so we just got in the car as it was raining and went, following the winding roads of the suburbs. With the heater blasting, and oldies playing on the radio, of course I was the first one asleep. The chill hit us the moment we stepped out of the car like a bolt. It's official, I'll be bundling up from this point on. Dresses, with tights, with sweaters, with coats. It must have been the fog and the dampness that has gotten me in a Hocus Pocus mood. I mean, look at my pointy shoes! Not to mention, the ceremonial necklace, just one piece from the 
"Brave for Natalie Suarez" Angel Court collection, launching very soon. Everything about my line is very dark...heavy crosses, and lots of arrows, and chains. I'm excited to show you the rest of the pieces. For now, I'm eyeing the candy corn sitting on the edge of my bed...a little treat to get me in the fall mood! 

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Hocus Pocus. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/10/hocus-pocus.html. Thanks!