Recording in Studio with the Benni Boot


Just this week I made an spur of the moment visit to the studio to record my own, softer version of Fleetwood Mac's, Rhiannon. It's simple. A piano. And that "live" feel that I love on records. And most importantly, I'm finally able to introduce you to the new
"Natalie + Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice" BENNI boot! 
A classic spin-off to our JETT boot, it's got simple, clean lines and comes in some killer shades. For now, take a peek at our suede fuschia Benni boot, handmade right here in the Modern Vice factory...and with love of course! I've been wearing it non-stop with everything. Somehow this fuschia works with so many of my looks. I cannot wait to release Dylana's colorways next week, along with some of our special holiday designs.

Take a sneak peek at the BENNI, shot by Kelsea Kosko, along with the song we put together at Avatar Studios.
That's me singing on the track in the video...enjoy! I can't wait to put out more music very soon!

Listen here:



Our Modern Vice BENNI boot is now finally available to purchase on modernvice.com in fuschia and burnt orange!
You have read this article with the title Recording in Studio with the Benni Boot. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/10/recording-in-studio-with-benni-boot.html. Thanks!