Kenny Clothes Holiday + Resort '12 Campaign Film

Here I am, in the latest Kenny Clothes Holiday + Resort '12 campaign! Shot in the California desert, in La Quinta, it may be one of my absolute favorite photoshoots to date. Being an LA native, it just felt like home. Barefoot, dancing in the sand, climbing mountains. This shoot truly was a magical day, just as it looks here on film. My favorite moment? Meeting a beautiful white horse just as the sun was going down, right as we were shooting the white mini-dress of the collection. Matching, it made for incredible pictures as I took him for a walk, clutching on his rope. It had to have been a good omen. Even the designer, Lindsay, believed it was. And she's right. Nothing could have been more perfect about this campaign. The beautiful clothing, the dry desert heat...it's everything I see when I dream, all put together in this short film. I'm just happy I got to be a part of it all. I miss you California soo much, I'm proud to be your baby.

I cannot wait to show you the campaign images, but for now, here is the Kenny Clothes film, shot by Ben Bloom.


See behind the scenes images from our shoot here!
You have read this article with the title Kenny Clothes Holiday + Resort '12 Campaign Film. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/10/kenny-clothes-holiday-resort-campaign.html. Thanks!