JETT Fever

It honestly feels like JETT fever has just only begun. Yep, we've been seeing the 
"Natalie + Dylana Suarez x Modern Vice" JETT boot just about everywhere this season. Our boot has made it's way to being featured on rows of models during NYFW at the Kotoba presenation, to completing the looks of just about every star blogger we know and love. But most importantly, getting daily Instagram snaps from our readers in their own pairs makes everything we do worth while. There may just be a JETT in about every continent now! I took my black pair to Paris, and it was the best decision ever. The more I wear them, the better they feel. It's crazy how many different ways I've worn them...from summer days with tiny denim dresses, to chilly night in NYC with tights and a coat. Anywhere I take them, I like them a bit scuffed around the edges. Right now, Dylana and I are back at the Modern Vice factory here in NYC, working our next boot...it's called the BENNI. We just shot the campaign, and we're just about ready to launch our next boot! BENNI... Benniiii and the JETT. I can hardly wait to show you our next beautiful shoe. 

You have read this article with the title JETT Fever. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/10/jett-fever.html. Thanks!