5 inch and up x Nelly - The lookbook


HERE IT IS. The full lookbook of my 5 inch and up x Nelly collection!

Feels a bit unreal but the collection that I have been working on since last November is finally set to launch next week - 11.9, so mark your calendars!

I will have a launch party this weeks Friday and I would love to have a selection of my dearest readers there! So if you are in London on the 7th, aged over 18 years, fancy mojitos and would like to be one of the first to see the collection, drop me your email in the comment box. I’ll select a handful of you within the next few days who will receive an invite to the party!

Ahh the excitement, see you there!!

photography by Anders Albhin
You have read this article with the title 5 inch and up x Nelly - The lookbook. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/09/5-inch-and-up-x-nelly-lookbook.html. Thanks!