Childhood Denim

(Free People overalls, Stylestalker tee, Born oxford shoes from Shoeline.com, Stela9 "Bolsa Grande" suede bag, Ax+Apple choker, Vanessa Mooney rings, Concrete Polish "Silver Crystal" ring)

These denim overalls remind me of my childhood. I get forever nostalgic whenever I slip them on. I love how basic they are, especially with a white tee, choker, and leather oxfords. I want to paint in them, run in them, and play in them. They've got a ton of pockets making it my lil kangaroo get-up, pouches and all...filled with little things I need on hand. 90's denim is coming back and I'm super obsessed. And can you believe Kelsea's got the best skort in the whole entire world. I haven't seen a skirt/short combination in years! Umm, why did we stop making them? Gotta admit, they're pretty darn stellar. 

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Childhood Denim. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/09/childhood-denim.html. Thanks!