Wrapped leather


MUUBAA jacket
COS mens shirt
STELLA McCARTNEY skirt
KURT GEIGER bag
ZARA boots
RAYBAN sunglasses

Oh la la I’m wearing a long list of new fall favorites! Summer is officially over, which actually is OK by me as I never felt it start anyway. So fall it is, which happens to be my favorite time of the year. I’ve always loved the idea of a karate type jacket, which justifies my excitement of a leather version up to one hundred percent, one from the brand new Muubaa collection. The boots that I’ve been wearing quite a lot recently became a little bit cooler when I saw Columbine wearing them with buckles open, she’s brilliant so I appologize for stealing that trick from her..
You have read this article teenvogue with the title Wrapped leather. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/09/wrapped-leather.html. Thanks!