IN STORES NOW: "Natalie Suarez x Volcom" Holiday '12 Collection

Campaign photographed by Dylana Suarez

And it is here! The "Natalie Suarez x Volcom" Holiday '12 collection! With designing this collection, the Volcom team and I had lots of sparkle, tuxedo collars, and chiffon on our minds. It's something you can easily take from a chiller afternoon at the skate park with your boys, to a living room jam session on New Year's Eve. Our core colors? A pastel pink, a royal blue, and heather grey. We wanted them to be pieces that are a spin off our most popular pieces from my Fall '12 collection, including the pretty high-low skirts, and box-y blouses. Featured in some of my favorite magazines like NYLON and Foam, I couldn't be happier with our collaboration. I can just see the Volcom girl pairing these pieces with colorful, quirkly layers...topped off with heavy leather and denim jackets for that rough "girl on the go" edge. Lord knows the Volcom girl is one tough cookie, and believe me, nothing gets in her way. I've always pictured her as one who can be in any situation, and make it worth while. And what better than during holiday festivities to wreak some havoc?! We've been working on perfected these pieces at the Volcom HQ for months...and I'm super excited once again, to see girls walking down the street in my pieces.

Take an even closer peek into my Holiday campaign shoot, shot by our favorite photographer, Dylana Suarez, during a snowy day in Philadephia, PA. 



Read the whole story on Volcomunity!
You have read this article with the title IN STORES NOW: "Natalie Suarez x Volcom" Holiday '12 Collection. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/09/in-stores-now-suarez-x-volcom-holiday.html. Thanks!