LONDON: to the Palace


(MUUBAA leather jacket, Vintage dress, Dr. Marten's boots, Rebecca Minkoff camera bag, monogrammed by Logan Real, and handbag)

Visiting Buckingham Palace was like a complete dream. Dylana and I literally ran through the giant park leading to the palace and I really did feel like a little girl again, with thoughts floating in my head of being a princess. Reckon it's too late? Every tourist in the city was peering in through the gates, snapping that one last picture to remember that royal moment. I sat back at the steps, looking in from afar. Clouds hovering overhead, with just random peeks of sunshine, London's history and charm makes it just so beautiful. I cannot even explain how much I love this city! Black quickly became my go-to color. The gloomy weather, carefree attitude of the Brits, sort of changed me and my style as I traveled through Europe. I've grown to love the disheveled look and unbrushed hair...the little vintage dresses with high colors paired with rock n' roll boots. Can you believe I didn't brush my hair once in the past 10 days? I arrived back in NYC with dreadlocks, literally. I honestly don't think I can ever do the "put-together" look after visiting London. The city's got it's beauty and it's got it's grime. Mixed to perfection. Did I mention it's magical? I'm going to bed tonight dreaming of this city.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title LONDON: to the Palace. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/09/london-to-palace.html. Thanks!