patterned up

09-16-2012 
Wren ikat shirt dress c/o La Dama, A.P.C. parka, Flea Bags clutch, Rachel Comey Miner boots, True&Co. Sleek and Lace bra, vintage sunglasses, Nars lipstick in Heat Wave

Snapped these photos a week and a half ago (oops) before running errands and getting In-N-Out. I'm super stoked that I finally found the Wren dress that I blogged about a while ago, thanks La Dama! It looks like we won't be getting out Indian summer here in SF since it's been consistently chilly all month. Ohh well. I'm actually kind of excited for fall... when I was designing another outfit page at work I realized that I haven't been shopping in a while. The top thing on my list for fall is definitely a pair of suede Isabel Marant Dicker boots for every day wear... Should I compile a fall wishlist here? In any case, I can't really think about shopping until I buy a new computer since this clunky old pc is on the verge of dying. Looks like I'm finally switching over to a Mac...

09-16-201209-16-201209-16-201209-16-201209-16-2012
Don't forget to use my code TRUEANNABEL to get 20% off your order at True&Co 
before it expires in three days! Talk to me on Twitter or Facebook if you have any questions.

(seriously though, I'm practically a bra expert now...)

You have read this article outfit with the title patterned up. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/09/patterned-up.html. Thanks!