NYFW: Calm to Crazy



To keep sane during NYFW, I like to start my mornings calm and slow. Breakfasts at my favorite little spot, MUD in the east village, before actually hitting the fashion craze over at Lincoln Center. I honestly felt like I was trekking through the city all week in nothing but dresses, Docs, and a backpack. I went from waving goodbye to Dylana in the Free People pedicab, to dancing to Cyndi Lauper at Betsey Johnson's colorful 70th birthday bash, all before closing the season at the sleek, sexy show over at Vivienne Tam. You come to a point where you just don't want to think about what you're going to wear each day during fashion week. Well, I guess I never did to begin with. But I have to admit, this Cheap Monday dress is pure genius. It's dressy, but not dressy. It's basically a tee material, and that makes me love it all the more. 

Now that NYFW has slowly come to a close, much of my fall wardrobe is in a suitcase, headed to London and Paris! This entire summer was all work, so it's time for Dylana and I's next European adventure! Can't wait to give you updates while I'm in the UK! Pip pip!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title NYFW: Calm to Crazy. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/09/nyfw-calm-to-crazy.html. Thanks!